For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 2 1 4

CLPNDIRS=TWEB showing Valid

As per DN204841, the chain CLPNDIRS=TWEB is replaced with CLPNDIRS=TWEB. However on running an API query below the old discontinued Tradeweb RIC chains are still tagged as “active” in Refinitiv’s back-end. See Status as Valid

E.g. CLPIRS=TWEB RIC chain requested with a datetime range of [2023-01-16T00:00:00.000; 2023-01-17T00:00:01.000] :

{

"@odata.context": https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/$metadata#Collection(DataScope.Select.Api.Search.HistoricalChainInstrument),

"value": [

{

"Identifier": "CLPIRS=TWEB",

"IdentifierType": "ChainRIC",

"Source": "",

"Key": "VjF8MHgzMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwfDB4MzAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMHx8fHx8fHxDTFBJUlM9VFdFQnw",

"Description": "Historical Chain",

"InstrumentType": "Unknown",

"Status": "Valid",

"Constituents": [

{

"Identifier": "CLPTNA10Y=TWEB",

"IdentifierType": "Ric",

"Source": "",

"Key": "VjF8MHgzMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwfDB4MzAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMHx8fHx8fHxDTFBUTkExMFk9VFdFQnw",

"Description": "Historical Instrument",

"InstrumentType": "Unknown",

"Status": "Valid",

"DomainCode": "6"

},

]

}

]

}

Can you please explain why status still shows Valid?

dss-rest-api#contenthistoricalsearchtrth-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
21.8k 57 14 21

Hi @darshpatel,

I think in the historical search the expired instrument always show as valid, since it was valid back in time. I am yet to see an expired instrument marked as invalid. Here are the list of enums from the API Reference Tree :

16187-enums.gif

However, we are not content experts on these developers forum, and would recommend that you raise a ticket at my.refinitiv.com to speak to a content expert.

16187-enums.gif (48.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
16 2 1 4

thank you @Gurpreet i did raise a ticket and was told it shows valid but we must ideally looking at start and dates. thank you for reviewing. we can close this

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.