question

Upvotes
Accepted
33 9 13 31

Can Open DACS be used in the scenario of RTO to manage the data access entitlement?

I'm new to Open DACS. I would like to know if Open DACS may be used in the scenario of RTO to manage the data access entitlement per user and record those access for auditing?

DACSrefinitiv-realtime-optimised
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@Frederic

Thanks for reaching out to us.

As I know, DACS is a component in RTDS so it requires RTDS to operate normally. However, you need to contact the DACS support team directly to confirm this.

OpenDACS API allows users to connect DACS directly in order to perform entitlement checks and others. If the client has DACS installed in the environment, I think the client can develop an application with OpenDACS API to perform those tasks.

For more information, please refer to the Open Data Access Control System API overview page.

Otherwise, the client can contact the account team or solution team to discuss this requirement.

I hope that this information is of help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.