question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 0 3

REDI API L1 Market Data Close/Last

Hello Community,

This question is related to REDI API L1 Market Data, Python, Windows.

Would appreciate clarification re price data provided under "Close" and "Last", on tick Level granularity (Bid/Ask) and on bar Level granularity (OHLC). We are unclear as to which of these fields provide the Adjusted Close prices.

Thank you.

#contentredi-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @beratp1 ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.9k 250 52 74

@beratp1

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I checked the document and was unable to find the Adjusted Close prices field in the document.

You can contact the REDI support team directly via MyRefinitiv to verify if this field is available in REDIPlus. Then, we can check if it is accessible via the API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7 1 0 3

Hi @Jirapongse,

Thank you for looking into this. I will reach out to the REDI support team for clarification. Just to recap;

(i) Eikon: get_timeseries function includes a "corax (Corporate Adjustments)" parameter that makes "adjusted" and "unadjusted" values optional.

(ii) Refinitiv Data: historical_pricing function includes the same "corax" parameter that again makes "adjusted" and "unadjusted" values optional.

(iii) Redi: GetL1Value (L1MarketDataSubscription) returns "Close" and "Last" values. We are unclear what Close, TodaysClose, Last, LastAtClose values specifically represent.

Would value any additional guidance on these specific fields.

Thank you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.