question

Upvotes
Accepted
32 4 9 13

Subsequent call to ReissueClient with InitialImage|InterestAfterRefresh interaction type

Hi,

Say I have RegisterClient with InitialImage|InterestAfterRefresh interaction type on a new quote subscription. Then at some point later, I invoke a ReissueClient with the same interaction type (with no pause).

With above scenario, will the reissue refresh returns me an 'initial image' that contains quote earlier than last quote received?

When our app reissue, I want to ensure that it receive initial image that is no earlier than the last quote it received before the reissue.

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@s.tang

Basically when provider/TREP receives item reissue for new refresh, provider just send new solicited refresh which contains all updated fields at that time. And it responsible for Provider/TREP server to manage the data that send in the new Refresh including the order of the data it send down to the consumer. So you should receive the new initial image/Refresh that is no earlier than the last quote it received before the reissue.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Great, thanks for clearing that up.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.