question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 1 4

How can I use RFA.NET to get Bond Credit Rating

I am writing to inquire about API tools for credit rating. I have a few questions and would appreciate your assistance in providing some clarification.

Firstly, I would like to know Refinitiv Robust Foundation API (RFA) - .NET can get Credit Rating data? It would be helpful if you could provide some insight or information on this matter.

Lastly, I am curious about Refinitiv hava any api tools to get Credit Rating data. Could you please elaborate on specific details or aspects?

Thank you for taking the time to consider my inquiries. I look forward to your prompt response. Should you require any further information or clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out.

rfa-api#content.netbondscredit-ratings
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@chuter kuo

RFA.NET is unable to retrieve these TR fields because the Real-Time data feed doesn't support these TR fields.

RFA.NET can retrieve the same fields as Eikon Quote.

1689647689212.png

To get these TR fields, you can use Eikon Data API or Refintiv Data Platform Libraries.

1689648005431.png

1689647689212.png (44.7 KiB)
1689648005431.png (7.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
79.2k 251 52 74

@chuter kuo

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Typically, RFA .NET can be used to retrieve real-time streaming data from the data feed and our real-time feed doesn't provide fundamental or reference data.

However, you need to contact our Content support team directly via MyRefinitiv to verify if the Bond Credit Rating is available in our Real-Time feed. RFA .NET can be used to retrieve the same data as Eikon or Refintiiv Workspace Quote app. If the Bond Credit Rating is available in the Eikon Quote app, you can also use RFA.NET to retrieve it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 0 1 4

@Jirapongse

I am writing to inquire about a specific field that seems to be missing in the RFA.NET tool. I have attached a screenshot of the Eikon interface, where you can clearly see a column labeled "TR.FiFitchsRating" However, upon further investigation, I was unable to locate this field within the RFA.NET tool.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide some insight into why this field is not available in the RFA.NET tool. Is there a specific reason for its absence? Alternatively, I would be interested in knowing if there are any alternative tools or methods that can be used to retrieve the data associated with the "TR.FiFitchsRating" field.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.

1689644062900.png

1689644062900.png (151.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.