question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 8 9 10

Hi, whilst performing some ongoing testing (on our end) our pilot account appears to have been locked. Please could someone unlock the account for us?

world-checkscreeningauthenticationscreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
408 3 4 5

Hi @dereka, Olivier mentioned, please let us know this is working fine now? This is a common problem with Screening Online API pilot environment. When a wrong password is sent seven once it blocks the access and you cannot reset it using the user interface. Hence you will have to either contact our Tier 2 Support team - (GRC.WC.Admin@thomsonreuters.com), or if you have admin access to your group you could do it yourself as well. The password sometimes also get corrupted via development tools or network that you might be using. So please cross check you are sending correct passwords to the system. As once blocked all the subsequent requests will fail.

Let me know in case you have any queries.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
942 8 9 13

Hi @dereka,

The support team told me your problem has been investigated and solved. Does it work better now?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
18 8 9 10

Hi all, I have checked this and can confirm that it is now working as expected. Thanks for your swift responses.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.