question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Classification criteria for public or private company

Hello!

I'd like to know what i sthe classification criteria Refinitiv use to distinguish Private Company by Public Company.

And I also would like to know if there is in Refinitiv a section in which are described all the classification criteria for all filters that you can apply in the AppLibrary Screeener.

Thanks in advance

#contentfilter
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @fprocacci

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
5.8k 21 2 6

Hi @fprocacci,

Please note that this Developer Q&A Comunity Forum is for technical LSEG API questions only. For contant questions such as your here, please reach out to my.refinitiv.com.

With that said, I reached out to coleagues, and I was informed that the fields you are after should be all the `TR` fields. They can all be found in the Screener app (that you seem already familiar with) and the DIB. You can recognise TR fields by the fact that they start with 'TR'.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.