Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

I need to use get_data to get the PGA2298 content.

PGA2298 is an object of Quote. I need to use Eikon API get_data to get the PGA2298 content. But get_data can only be used like:

ek.get_data(['PGA2298'],['TRDPRC_1', 'BID', 'ASK', 'ACTIV_DATE', 'TIMACT'] )

So my question is how can I get the content of PGA2298 . Is there a special Field for the content ?

Thanks

#contentpython apiquote
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @liu-siyuan

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @liu-siyuan, Please note that the answer below was marked as 'Accepted'. Please do let us know if this is inappropriate.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
5.8k 21 2 6

Hi @liu-siyuan ,

For a list of the data items usable in that function, please look intot the DIB.

Also, may I suggest you use the RD Lib. for Python for future proofing? The Eikon Data Library for Python will be deprecated this year.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.