question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

How to download adjusted close prices?

Hi!, I'm currently working on a portfolio optimization assignment in R and need to download the historical data for 10 stocks, including the adjusted close price to calculate the returns. However, when I downloaded the historical Excel data from Refinitiv Eikon, I noticed that it had it didn't have any column for adjusted close price. Is there any way for me to download the adjusted close prices from Refinitiv Eikon?

eikon-data-apiworkspace#contentrefinitiv-data-platformeikon-com-apirefinitiv-data-libraries
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
7k 18 2 8

Hi @carl_schneck ,

This forum is dedicated to API related technical questions. For content and/or Excel related questions, please raise a query via Helpdesk either from Help&Support section on Workspace or via my.refinitiv.com.

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Oh sorry, Thank you!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.