Accepted
16 0 1 5

The USA market

Dear

How can I get the highest and lowest value for the currency using c#

eikoneikon-com-apideployment
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@mohamed.abdelrehim14

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Hi @mohamed.abdelrehim14

Assuming you're interested in current (or most recent) daily, weekly, monthly or yearly high and low, I suggest you use Eikon .NET SDK. Follow the link below for the tutorial on retrieving real-time market data using this API.

https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/eikon-apis/net-apis-use-custom-applications/learning?content=8723&type=learning_material_item

To figure out field names you need to use type in the RIC into a Quote app in Eikon application. Then either hover the mouse pointer over the field you're interested in in the quote display. The tooltip will show the RIC and the field name followed by something else you can ignore. Or click on Display All Fields button in the Quote app toolbar, which will show you the raw view of the real-time record as the vector of field name/value pairs.

For composite spot exchange rate RICs such as <EUR=> use HIGH_1 and LOW_1 for daily high/low, WEEK_HIGH and WEEK_LOW for weekly, MONTH_HIGH and MONTH_LOW for monthly, YRHIGH and YRLOW for yearly.

If you need something else, such as perhaps timeseries or high/low for a specific period of time, then please elaborate on what you're after.

Best regards,

Alex

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi

Thank u for ur help

I need to get all the currency rate in the web page using c#

Hi @mohamed.abdelrehim14

I'm afraid I'm still not clear on what data you require. However please be advised that, if you intend to retrieve data from Eikon and redistribute it through a Web application, you will be in violation of your contract with Thomson Reuters. If you would like to redistribute Thomson Reuters content you need to contract for a product that comes with data redistribution license.

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

How we deal in deployment? if Eikon is associated to run in parallel? Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

Hi @shabberabbas,

Would you care to elaborate? I'm not sure I understand your question.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.