For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
6 4 2 7

Retrieving some data for an equity

I'm tryng to retrieve, with Datascope service REST API, the following informations:

• Code Sedol
      • Name
        • Iso Country
          • Price Currency
            • Industry Sector Description
              • Industry SectorCode
              • For an equity. Unfortunately the search option does not fit these requirement, as far as I tried, and I did not find another method. What's the correct way of operating?

What we need is the API way of doing the "Summary" as the web guy provide, for any kind of instrument.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssrest-api
              icon clock
              10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
              Upvote
              Accepted
              13.7k 26 8 12

@felice.pollano

A Terms and Conditions extraction will deliver all those fields, and many more (there are more than a thousand available).

This extraction call is described in the REST API Tutorial 7. At the start of that tutorial you will find the description of an API call to query the list of available fields. If you want to test it in Postman you can download the collection from the downloads tab.

You can also browse the field list in the DSS GUI, by creating a new Terms and Conditions report (it is in the Reference Data section), and going to the field selection tab.

icon clock
              10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks, you saved my day, I walked in the samples till now but did not even suspect it was under Term and condisions :)

Great, I'm happy I could help you :-)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.