question

Upvotes
Accepted
262 12 15 18

Is there any way to see the daily quota information on TRTHv2 Rest API

we are working on including quota information in our system and thought we could use the Quota/getQuotaInformation request to get this information. Our problem is that we don’t have enough information about the response of this request.

We would like to know if we can expect similar results from requests made with our customers’ accounts as we get with our account? Is there any way to see the daily quota information and do you have information about the categories that can be returned?

Ultimately, any additional information that you could provide us with, about the getQuotaInformation response content or other ways to request this information, would be greatly appreciated.

When making the request from our account we receive the following response:

{

"@odata.context": "https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/$metadata#Collection(ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Quota.Quota)",

"value": [

{

"Count": 1,

"Limit": 5000,

"Category": {

"Code": "2016-12",

"Name": "December 2016 Compliance Quota"

}

},

{

"Count": 7,

"Code": "2017-01",

"Name": "January 2017 Compliance Quota"

}

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Could I have an update on this please ?

@Beera.Rajesh

I have asked DSS SWAT team to help,

Please allow some time for their response,

Thanks

Hello @Beera.Rajesh,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hi @Beera.Rajesh,

The latest from the content team:

"The client appears to have a Compliance Quota, which is reset monthly. In V1, Compliance Quotas used to be a daily quota, V2 it is now monthly. Therefore, the categories that the client will see are for each month."

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you Zoya.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hi @Beera.Rajesh,

Please find the answer from the content team:

"Using the GetAuthorizedRicList endpoint will give you detailed information about the RICs that have been added to your quota by category

https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi.Help/Context/Operation?ctx=Quota&opn=GetAuthorizedRicList

Using the example below, when the user hits the GetQuotaInformation, they will receive a list of Quota Categories that they can then turnaround and learn more about using GetAuthorizedRicList using the Quota Category “Code”

{

"Count": 7,

"Code": "2017-01",

"Name": "January 2017 Compliance Quota"

}

The response from GetAuthorizedRicList will give you the RICs counted against the company’s Quota Category, the first date they were counted against the Quota Category, and which user in the company extracted them."

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi zoya.farberov Thank you for the response. I will let you know if client have a follow up on this.

Upvotes
262 12 15 18

Hi @zoyafarberov, Client has come back saying :

"Although it is helpful we don’t have enough information about the possible quota categories from the GetQuotaInformation request. On the account we are using, the category code is a month identifier.

What would the category code be on an account that has a daily quota assigned?

In the HTTP response example at https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi.Help/Context/Operation?ctx=Quota&opn=GetQuotaInformation the codes shown are “Cash” and “Futures”. For what kind of accounts would that be a possible response.

Our main concern is to know if the category code will always be a month identifier or possibly a date, or can it also be something like in your help example?

Please suggest

icon clock
10 |1500

@zoya.farberov I think you may have lost the tracking on this. Can you follow up with DSS SWAT on this?

Hi @Nawapoom Lohajarernvanich,

Thank you for the reminder. Beera is internal, so I have been copying him on my content communications, and have not been updating the Q&A. Now I did.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hi @Beera.Rajesh,

As per content team:

"In V1, Compliance Quotas used to be a daily quota, V2 it is now monthly. Therefore, the categories that the client will see are for each month"

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.