question

Upvotes
Accepted
64 3 9 11

How could I get exchange time with date and have use local exchange time not GMT

How could I get exchange time with date and have use local exchange time not GMT by using TRTH API V2, when I use Trade - Exchange Time and Quote - Exchange Time and request AAL.L Trade and sale data then return GMT time. how could I change to local time? in V1, I had a adjust time but I cannot or use local time. how to use it in V2

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@bin, Could you please provide information about the adjust time you use in V1?

Upvote
Accepted
64 3 9 11

Hi I solve it by using program date time calculation to handle it. I cannot find solution directly solve when querying data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for sharing.

Upvotes
64 3 9 11

HI you can close the case, I found the answer. thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

@bin, would you care to share your solution ? That would help other people with the same query.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.