question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 3 5 7

How to query historical futures for a given underlying?

I would like to query historical futures for a given underlying (HSI or KOSPI200 for example)?

I can use /Search/FuturesAndOptionsSearch, which allows an `UnderlyingRic` to search for current futures, but I can't find any documentation for an equivalent option in HistoricalSearch or HistoricalCriteriaSearch.

tick-history-rest-apihistoricalfuturesquery-string
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bumppppppp

Upvote
Accepted
22 3 5 7

The answer was to use a combination of HistoricalChainResolution and ReferenceHistory.

A HistoricalChainResolution of '0#HSI:' yielded futures and ReferenceHistory gave me the information I required.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@bmcelroy, thank you for sharing the solution :)

Upvotes
78.2k 246 52 72

Yes, you are correct. There is no UnderlyingRic option in HistoricalSearch and HistoricalCriterialSearch. Therefore, those endpoints don't support UnderlyingRic.

Please contact TRTH V2 support team via Contact Us for confirmation and solution.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.