question

Upvotes
1 2 2 1

Missing data in Lawsuit model

I need to insert the fields "Vara/Turma" (from portuguese) using API, but it's missing in Lawsuit model.

There is another way to insert this data?!

legal-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
36 0 0 1

Currently those fields are not supported by Legal One API. It should be requested to the "Legal One Product Team" so they can analyze that and hopefully include it on the roadmap.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 2 2 1

Can you request it?
And I neet other fields to, "procedimento". I Can't find it too in the API fields.

Is It the same case?
Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
36 0 0 1

@adriano.mendes

I've checked about the right process for requesting improvements for the API, and it should be requested to one of the following areas:

• Sales team
  • Support team
  • Consultants
  • Customer Success team

The channels in Portuguese:

• Equipe de vendas - Televendas, KAM e Parceiros
  • Equipe de suporte - Suporte funcional e técnico
  • Consultores
  • Equipe de Customer Success
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

So I have been try the process for requesting the API and an I faced some problem if any one know law firm in dubai pls suggest me.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.