question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

Fail on Step 2 SEQ-case-create-simple: Save a very simple case

Hi

Follow https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start

After set api-key + secret

Step 1) SEQ-1a - groups Web Service - "Get my top-level groups"

Success

{ "id": "0a3687d0-64a6-1d01-993d-ef2a00000bb0", "name": "ProximaX Singapore Pte Ltd (T)", "parentId": null, "hasChildren": true, "status": "ACTIVE", "children": [ { "id": "0a3687d0-64a6-1d01-993d-ef5300000bfd", "name": "ProximaX Singapore Pte Ltd - Screening", "parentId": "0a3687d0-64a6-1d01-993d-ef2a00000bb0", "hasChildren": false, "status": "ACTIVE", "children": [] } ] }

Step 2) SEQ-case-create-simple: Save a very simple case

FAILStatus code is 201 | AssertionError: expected response to have status code 201 but got 404 FAILCould retrieve the caseSystemId from response | AssertionError: expected [] to have property 'caseSystemId' FAILCould retrieve the caseId from response | AssertionError: expected [] to have property 'caseId' FAILCould retrieve the userId from response | AssertionError: expected [] to have property 'creator'

So, what issue here and how can I solve it?

Thanks

world-checkscreeningscreening-apicase
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

May be this will help you, these taken from my working applcation

datatoSign

(request-target): post /v1/cases
host: rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com
date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 06:39:50 GMT
content-type: application/json
content-length: 169
{"secondaryFields":[],"entityType":"INDIVIDUAL","customFields":[],"groupId":"0a3687d0-64a6-1d01-9945-119200000daf","providerTypes":["WATCHLIST"],"name":"PUTIN"}

authorization

Signature keyId="xxx",algorithm="hmac-sha256",headers="(request-target) host date content-type content-length",signature="4IrQJ8y+nisOWUSUDalWf4zXN7rXlc7nMfcP1xPxE7A="

@prasanth.chaudhury

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply.

If you have an answer, please post your answer, and then accept it. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@prasanth.chaudhury

Kindly check if you are using the correct group Id to screen your case.

Also, can you please provide me the Postman Console log of the failed API call so that I can look into this. You can access the Postman Console log by using the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+ C in Postman and then call the API to capture its request and response details and then send it over for scrutiny.

Kindly mask the API key before sending the logs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.