question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 3

VBA AdfinX Real Time Error Message ERROR #360f

I'm using VBA and the COM API to retrieve closing prices (CL_CLOSE). Here is a code snippet:

With myRTList    
  .ErrorMode = DialogBox  
  .Source = "IDN"    
  .RegisterItems ricString, "CF_CLOSE"   
  .StartUpdates RT_MODE_ONUPDATE  
End With
The variable ricString is a string with many instrument RICs (e.g "DBKGn.DE,BMWG.DE,BMWG_p.DE")

It works fine until I have more than 244 RICs in the string. In that case I receive an error "#360f AdxRtList:invalid item". Though my RICs in the string are okay..

--------------------------------------------------
AdfinX Real Time Error Message

ERROR #360f - AdxRtList : invalid item

--------------------------------------------------

I would appreciate some help.

eikoneikon-com-apivbaadfin
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@hans-hermann.kiessig

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @hans-hermann.kiessig

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@hans-hermann.kiessig
To register a large number of RICs in RegisterItems method use an array of strings (each element representing a RIC) instead of a single string of comma separated RICs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.