question

Upvotes
Accepted
4 1 0 0

Get Credentials for Thomson Reuters Tick History (TRTH)

I am new to Thomson Reuters APIs.

I have created an account on developers website and I want to use TRTH Rest API through Python.

I am using the example provided here https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/thomson-reuters-tick-history-trth/thomson-reuters-tick-history-trth-rest-api/downloads

I put my developers acount username and password as my credentials in the code but seems they are not working.

Any idea how I can fix the problem?

tick-history-rest-apirest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@cc7f5e37-cc35-488a-bcd9-a37167caea02

To use TRTH Rest API, you need to have a TRTH account. You can't use an account for the developers website to access TRTH.

Please contact your local Refinitiv sales representative at Get Support for more information.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4 1 0 0

Thanks, I registered on Refinitiv and now I have an acount on my.refinitiv.com

Now I am using my username and password of Refinitiv in the code as the credentials, but it is not working either.

What should I do next?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4 1 0 0

It seems that I need to log in to DSS in order to lunch the product.

But what is my user ID. I tried my username and password of Refinitiv but it does not work.

icon clock
10 |1500

@cc7f5e37-cc35-488a-bcd9-a37167caea02, you need a TRTH product specific login, and to get one you must contact your local Refinitiv sales representative. The accounts you have for the Developer Community or for MyRefinitiv will not do.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.