question

Upvotes
Accepted
24 5 3 8

Dividend & split adjusted EOD price from TRTH

Hi,

How can I retrieve from TRTH dividend & split adjusted price for equity ?

Thanks

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@webmastertux1
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@webmastertux1, the prices in the database are unadjusted, they are stored as they were transmitted by the exchanges. There is no option to retrieve adjusted prices, you must adjust the prices yourself. The corporate actions can easily be retrieved from the server, using the appropriate calls, as described in the TRTH REST API Tutorial 9.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24 5 3 8

Hi Christiaan,

Thanks again. Do you have some details about the calculation to get the adjustment factor ?

icon clock
10 |1500

@webmastertux1, you can retrieve the adjustment factor when making the corporate actions request. The content field name is "Adjustment Factor".

I don't see any field like that in Datascope

@webmastertux1, are you looking at a corporate actions request ?

Here it is in the GUI:

It is also available through the REST API call to retrieve Standard Corporate Actions:

{
  "ExtractionRequest": {
    "@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.CorporateActionsStandardExtractionRequest",
    "ContentFieldNames": [
      "Corporate Actions Type",
      "Adjustment Factor",

Does this clarify ? If not, please tell me where you are looking.

adjfact-gui.png (44.3 KiB)
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.