question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 1 1 3

how to filter on multiple FIDs with TickHistory Raw Request?

1. I see that there is an option to "Select FID Filters" in the Datascope report creation GUI. How do I do the same with REST request?

2. Also in GUI, there is FID search option to specify AND / OR condition as in the screenshot below. How do I specify this condition with REST request?

dss-rest-apitick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@vsivagnanam,

Q. I see that there is an option to "Select FID Filters" in the Datascope report creation GUI. How do I do the same with REST request?

A: In the query condition, add this parameter:

"Fids": "275,393,875,1010",

For more information, see this section of the REST Tutorial 8.

Q. Also in GUI, there is FID search option to specify AND / OR condition as in the screenshot below. How do I specify this condition with REST request?

A: In the query condition, add these parameters (possible values for these 2 parameters are "AND" or "OR", respectively "All" or "Matching", default values are "AND" respectively "Matching"):

"FidListOperator": "OR",
"FidDisplayOption": "Matching"
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5 1 1 3

Thanks for the quick response, it works as expected.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.