For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 3

How to pass a particular date for EOD price by RIC's

Hi Team

I need to build a feed in java that can connect to Data Scope via REST API and pull the EOD price by RIC’s

but I need to pass a particular Date for EOD Price.

Cloud you please help me how we can do it .

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsspricing
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @artistgaurav14

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.
Thanks,
AHS

Hello @artistgaurav14

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.
Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@artistgaurav14,

The End of Day pricing extraction request (described in REST tutorial 2, and available in downloadable Java sample DSS2OnDemandEndOfDay as described in this document) only delivers data for the previous day.

To get data for a set of days (one or more) in the past, you can use a Time Series extraction (described in REST tutorial 4, and available in downloadable Java sample DSS2OnDemandTimeSeries as described in this document).

Note: available field names are not the same for these two API calls.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.