question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 3 2 5

Is it possible to retrieve a TRTH scheduled file over the GUI using the REST API?

Client has already set up all his schedules but he would like to retrieve the extracted files using the the REST API, is it possilbe? Can you give an example?

dss-rest-apitick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@Paulo Roberto.Leite,

this is indeed possible.

We have a Python sample called TRTH_Get_Latest_Schedule_Files which does exactly that. It can be downloaded here, and is described here.

There are also samples in the C# example application (which also shows the HTTP requests and responses, and is described in the Quick Start), under section Scheduled Extractions, see the samples Get Completed By Date Range, Get Completed By Date Range By Schedule Id, ExtractedFiles: Get Latest and ExtractedFiles: Get Changes. These are all variants that accomodate slightly different workflows, but will all retrieve data that was generated by pre-existing schedules.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
17.3k 82 39 63

Hi @Paulo Roberto.Leite,

I believe the RESP API Tutorial 12: GUI control calls: Immediate extract tutorial provides the ability to retrieve a scheduled file using the REST API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
11 3 2 5

Thanks Nick and Christiaan for tyhe prompt reply.
I will run some tests then share it with the client.

I will let you know if I encounter any issue.

Regards,
PL

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.