Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
21 4 5 6

How to get historical data for Earnings Quality Country Rank Data (TR.EQCtryRank) through Python?

Hello,

I was trying to get historical data for Earnings Quality Country Rank Data (TR.EQCtryRank) through Python, and I used the following sentence:

All_Results,Error = ek.get_data(CUSIP_Symbol,["TR.EQCtryRank"], {'SDate': "-20FY",'EDate': 0FY"})

The result I got only showed the data of the current year. How to get the historical data for last 20 years?

Thank you!

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apihistorical
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

The history of Starmine Credit Risk indicators including earnings quality is not available through Eikon. You can tell if a field has timeseries in Eikon by looking at the field parameters in Data Item Browser in Eikon or in Formula Builder in Eikon Excel. Only fields that have "Series" checkbox displayed under Parameters tab in Data Item Browser or in Formula Builder have history.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.