question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 2 4

L2 data field strings

I am trying to figure out how to pull L2 data from the REDI API. Currently I am able to pull L1 data, but I see nothing in the documentation that explains how to find the field names for L2. Does anyone have a list?

redi-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @brian.p.coburn1

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @brian.p.coburn1,

L2 is not supported via API in the same manner as L1 market data.

Up to 5 tiers are supported via DDE.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 2 4

Can you please provide a link to a sample of how to get this information programmatically? I don't understand your answer. What is DDE?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @brian.p.coburn1,

Please proceed to examples on github, either via

REDI API - Documntation - examples

Or directly, as I think you are looking for VBA code example:

GITHUB REDI.VB.ExcelExamples

see examples

"QuoteMonitor - DDE (Equities)" and

"QuoteMonitor - DDE (US Options)"

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.