Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
97 10 12 13

.NET Data API FSharp error

I am using .net data api requiring DEEDLE and FSharp/etc from

https://github.com/Refinitiv-API-Samples/Article.EikonDataAPI.DotNet.Library

I get the following error although I do have reference to FSharp.Core

Any suggestions?

---------------------------
Error Loading basket
Could not load file or assembly 'FSharp.Core, Version=4.4.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. Strong name validation failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8013141A)
OK

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api.net
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @newuser

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@newuser

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@newuser

After building the application, there is an FSharp.Core.dll file in the built folder. Please also copy this file to the same directory of the application on another machine.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
78.8k 250 52 74

From my test, it works fine with .NET Framework 4.6.1. The platform must be x64.

The version of FSharp.Core is 4.5.0.0.

fsharp.png (64.0 KiB)
fshare-core.png (6.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 0 3

Have you tried to add the missing reference? Install FSharp by Managing the Nuget Package. Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
97 10 12 13

I am running fine in my box. however, when I copy executables it won't work on another machine.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.