Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 2 5

Fetching Underwriters with Valuation Date and PermID for a Bond

I wrote a little TR-Formula that is supposed to fetch me the underwriters for a given bond with ISIN:

=TR(ISINs!$B$2:ISINs!$B$15000,"TR.UnderwriterRankDescription;TR.UnderwriterRank;TR.Underwriter;TR.UnderwriterCode;TR.FiIssueDate","CH=Fd RH=IN CODE=ISIN",B1)

Works fine so far. But I would also like to get the valuation date and PermIDs for each underwriter. Unfortunately, I could'nt find the corresponding Data Item with the Formula-Builder so far. Bloomberg had those values, so I expect it can be found somehow with Reuters, too.

Maybe somebody here can quickly help me out with this one. :-)

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apipermid-apibonds
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Jotun

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply.

However, if you have already known an answer, please share your answer, and then accept it. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@Jotun

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.1k 250 52 74

@Jotun

For this question, please directly contact the Eikon Excel support team via MyRefinitiv for the TR formular to get the required fields.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.