question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

X4USICL(RI#S) X4USZRL(RI#S) X3USI3L(RI#S) cannot download via API

Hi!

I have a question about X4USICL(RI#S) X4USZRL(RI#S) X3USI3L(RI#S) I made sure that I could download above data of Dec12,2019. However we couldn't get above data via API. I think that this phenomenon is your system's error. Please fix this problem as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Yuta Doi

datastream-apidsws-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

This is Datastream APi case 08243723. The front line support team hayato.kai@refinitiv.com does not know how to transfer case to Datastream support team, so he suggest the client to raise the question here instead.

Hello @yuta.doi

Please be informed that the question has been moved to Datastream API forum.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Below is the resolution from Datastream support.

Upon checking, The Index value calculation for this Index has been moved onto a new platform called " Single Portfolio" wherein we have noticed a small bug wherein when the scheduled job runs to calculate the index some deadlock happens and some sector Indices calculation get missed. We have now updated the correct value, we're very sorry for any inconvenienced caused to you. 
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.