For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Datascope Api PriceHistoryExtractionRequest, how to get official close price and official close date ?

I am trying to get historical data (for a given period of time) for some values (Ex EURCNY=).

I get back no value for Official close price in PriceHistoryExtractionRequest for "EURCNY=" in the range 20/11/2019 to 13/12/2019.

Could you tell me if I have missed something ? Can I replace it with any other field with the exact same meaning ?

I would like to get the official close date also but this field doesn't seem to be supported by PriceHistoryExtractionRequest, is it possible to add it or can I use another field ?

Fine Thank you.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@fabrice.woittequand

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @fabrice.woittequand,

From my review, Intraday DSS template does not include range date spec. The most recent available date content is included in Intraday template. Please review the complete set of available requests with all the available parameters via REST API Reference Tree, you will have to login with your DSS credentials.

The majority of the members of this forum are developers, the moderators of this forum are API experts, developers as well. We have some knowledge of the content that we work with. Refinitiv content experts can best help with the content questions. Content inquiries by customers are best directly addressed, to Refintitiv content experts via Content Helpdesk.

However, we strive to help. If you are unable to proceed this way, we can help by either opening a content support case on your behalf, or getting in touch with your account team, so they can be informed and assist with issue login into your Refintiv customer account online, please let us know how this works for you?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @fabrice.woittequand,

Try "Universal Close Price", see if the content is what you require.

Examine the complete list of available pricing field for PriceHistory by submitting request

Extractions/GetValidContentFieldTypes(ReportTemplateType=ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ReportTemplates.ReportTemplateTypes'PriceHistory')

If you do not see what you are looking for, as a customer, the best way to get content questions, such as this, answered is to submit them directly to Refintiv Helpdesk Online, specifying "I need help finding Content", and Product is DatascopeSelect.

Let us know if you are able to proceed?

icon clock
10 |1500

Thank you for your answer @zoya.farberov.

I'd just like to know what are the equivalent fields of official close price and date doing a PriceHistory request. The unversal close price may be ok for the first one but what about the date ?

Isn't it possible to make an "intraday" like request at a specific trade date in the past using the condition block like that :

"Condition": { "ScalableCurrency": true, "TradeDate": "2019-11-19" }

Thank you for your help.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.