Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 4

While checking the desktop data api (eikon) i recognized, that sometimes the timestamps are not rising but falling (e.g. on the screenshot as attachment 16:55:39 < 17:56:01). What is the explanation for this circumstance? Greetings

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apieikon-desktop-data-api
api-zeiten.png (69.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @titz.stefan

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@titz.stefan

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@titz.stefan

From my checking, the retrieved TAKETM_MS values are not in order.

TAKETM_MS represents the time of the current Alert or Take message based on an

accurate GMT clock. It is not a timestamp of the retrieved messge.

According to the screentime, the TAKETM_MS (16:55:39.061) relates to the same headline.

This may indicate an update related to that headline.

1582601473558.png (38.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @titz.stefan

Moderators in this forum can provide help on "how to use" API or sample API calls.

However, to clarify the data behavior, you have to contact the Refinitiv Content Helpdesk at https://my.refinitiv.com/ to get an authoritative answer.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.