question

Upvote
Accepted
16 0 0 2

Hi is there any Python API query that we can use to pull the results from Equities - Advanced Search (EQSRCH)? I know there is query for Excel Screener, but I don't want that, since it doesn't pull RIC for deklisted stocks.

pythonworld-checkscreeningscreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Jonathan.Anota

Please confirm the product that you are using. Screening may not be the right forum for this question.

Hello @Jonathan.Anota

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@Jonathan.Anota

From the results of EQSRCH, you can use "Add All to New List".

For example, I have created an "equities_search" list for the results.

Then, I can use Eikon Data API to retreive RICs in that list.

df,e = ek.get_data("lists('equities_search')","TR.RIC")

1582775278458.png (71.1 KiB)
1582775344039.png (34.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Yeah, this works. It is really helpful.

Upvotes
51 2 2 1

I have the same problem! Don't know what to do.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.