For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Problem related to EndOfDayPricingExtractionRequest and (-9999..) price

Hi, everyone, I'm using DSS REST API & Python, I'm working now on extracting "Close Price" using

"#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.EndOfDayPricingExtractionRequest"

so my question is next : I get sometimes strange prices (for field "Close Price") like '-9999....' so there is an problem from my side or there is another problem/error? And what should I do to prevent this kind of prices? Or I should use maybe another report instead of EOD prices for get last close price?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsspricing
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @Carp-Bezverhnii Maxim,

The value should be the Null Codes generated by DSS when the instrument’s price is not available due to exchange events (e.g., Public Holiday) or certain data conditions (e.g., Invalid Format). For more information, please refer to DSS GUI document.

1584936163476.png (231.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.