For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
65 1 2 1

Datascope Select Search

Hello everyone, is there a way to know which of the key:value pairs in a search request can take a list as opposed to one single value?

For example, AssetStatuses can take multiple values, but I do not suspect I can do the same with Ticker. Is there any documentation or explanation for the acceptable values for each key?

{

"SearchRequest":{

"@odata.context":"http://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi.Help/$metadata#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Search.GovCorpSearchRequest",

"AssetStatuses":[

"TBP"

],

"GovCorpContributorCode":"EJV",

"Group":{

"Agency":"false",

"Government":"true",

"Corporate":"false",

"Supra":"true"

},

"Ticker":"UST"

}

}

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsssearch
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @Josh.Kalina,

In the REST API Reference Tree, you can verify the Data Type of parameter. The IEnumerable<string> means that the parameter accept list. However, some parameter such as 'Ticker' also support list of input using comma delimiter. There likely is no document for this type of parameter. You may contact DSS support via MyRefinitiv for further investigation.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Josh.Kalina,

Does REST API Reference Tree help?

Click on drop-down to see the list of possible enumerated values, Summary contains the description of the field.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
65 1 2 1

Hi Veerapath,

Thank you! This is the answer I was looking for.

When I enter in a list for Tickers i.e. ['UST','GBGV''] , this throws an error. When I make this a character string like 'UST,GBGV' this will return values.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.