Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

Error code 400 | Backend error. 400 Bad Request

I'm getting Error code 400 | Backend error. 400 Bad Request and requesting data through python API.

What does this mean and how can I resolve this?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apierror-400
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<private, original poster and moderators>

Hi @david.chung,

In order to get your question visible to the relevant API developers,

Are you using one of the Elektron APIs ( this is Elektron APIs forum) which one? or Eikon Data API in python?

Hello @david.chung,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @david.chung,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @david.chung,

Please see this previous discussion of the same.

By searching for your error within forums, you will be able to find other relevant discussion threads, pertaining to the same.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

I'm connecting to eikon terminal via python.

icon clock
10 |1500

@david.chung.

Please be informed that your question has been moved to Eikon Data API forum

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.