question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 2 0

List of all companies from a country

Hey community,

I am fairly new to Eikon. Even though I heard that it is pretty easy to use Eikon the task I am trying to accomplish challenges me quite a bit. Here is what I am trying to do:

I want a list with the total liabilities (or any other financial indicator) for all companies from a specific country (for example Germany) over a specific period.

I am currently able to get the total liabilities for one company over a specific period but I am not able to set everything up for all companies from a specific country.
I searched here for a solution but wasn´t successful. If there already is such a question solved pls don´t get mad as I am a newbie.

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

Alex

eikoneikon-data-apieikon-com-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@alexkunz19933

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

See the article titled "Find Your Right Companies with SCREENER". Using Screener you can set up criteria to retrieve companies that are headquartered in a specific country or whose stocks are traded on country's exchanges or however you want to define "all companies from a specific country". Another alternative is to use Search capability. Type in "SRCH" in Eikon command/search bar and check out the app named "Search".

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you!!!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.