Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 1

Value Chain Company Identifier

I am trying to access the value chain data for a given company through a python API. I can access the relationship type using TR.SCRelationship which returns the value "supplier" or "customer" for each relationship, but I can't seem to find the related company identifier for that relationship.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apisupply-chain
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @sk19

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

These are fields available.

fields = ['TR.SCRelationship','TR.SCRelationship.ScorgIDOut','TR.SCRelationship.instrument','TR.SCRelationshipConfidenceScore',
'TR.SCRelationshipFreshnessScore','TR.SCRelationshipUpdateDate']

df,e = ek.get_data('IBM.N',fields)
df.head(5)

ahs.png (28.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @sk19

Somehow, this TR.SCRelationship field does not show up in the Data Item Browser.

So I created a ticket no. 08982576 to the Refinitiv Content Helpdesk on your behalf.

They will contact you regarding field or field parameter which carry the information on the company name or company identifier.

icon clock
10 |1500

Are there any news on the created ticket? one is still not able to see the TR.SCRelationship data items in the DIB

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.