question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 9 12

Jason to C#code

How can I get the same result as page test through  API code?
Please share code for me?

I found the below Jason API code, can we have c# code for the same

{    "ExtractionRequest": {        "@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.TermsAndConditionsExtractionRequest",        "ContentFieldNames": [            "Ric"        ],        "IdentifierList": {            "@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList",            "InstrumentIdentifiers": [                {                    "IdentifierType": "ChainRIC"                }            ],            "ValidationOptions": {                "AllowOpenAccessInstruments": true,                "AllowHistoricalInstruments": true,                "AllowLimitedTermInstruments": true,                "AllowInactiveInstruments": true,                "AllowUnsupportedInstruments": true,                "ExcludeFinrAsPricingSourceForBonds": true,                "UseExchangeCodeInsteadOfLipper": true,                "UseUsQuoteInsteadOfCanadian": true,                "UseConsolidatedQuoteSourceForUsa": true,                "UseConsolidatedQuoteSourceForCanada": true,                "UseDebtOverEquity": true,                "UseOtcPqSource": true,                "AllowSubclassImport": true            },            "UseUserPreferencesForValidationOptions": true        },        "Condition": {            "ExcludeWarrants": true,            "UseRelativeAnalytics": true        }    } }

@Mohamed.Hisham

tick-history-rest-api.net
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
23.7k 61 15 21

Hello @Prathibha.Mariyappa

Please download the C# sample application and see the OnDemandExtraction -> Terms and Conditions extraction. You can click Run to see it in action and click on C# tab to see the source code of how it is implemented.

1599571303893.png (160.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.