question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 4 4 5

RDP historical pricing failing for Iboxx Index

Hello all,
I am trying to retrieve historical data for .IBBEU005C in Codebook using the RDP historical pricing method,

I used the provided template and here is the error I'm getting:

Does it mean there is no data for that instrument?

The request is :

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformhistoricalrefinitiv-data-platform-libraries
1600858350268.png (22.6 KiB)
1600858387029.png (8.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @mahjoub.faraj

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Thank you for your participation in the forum.
Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply.
This will guide all community members who have a similar question.
Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@mahjoub.faraj

I did a quick test and found the same error, it looks like the get_summaries function throw ValueError to the app when they try to convert the data from JSON to data frame and it tries to parse the 'DATE' field from the JSON response message. It could be an issue that the server return blank data or it has an error such as the user does not have permission to get the data for the RIC. It looks like the function does not handle the case. I try to test the RIC on the apidocs page and it return no permission for my account.

test.png (12.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5 4 4 5

Hello Moragodkrit,

I have access to the content on my side, the error should be more explicit.

Do you know a way to get the raw output using RDP?

Thx

Mahjoub

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi Mahjoub,

I can't reproduce because I am not permissioned for this ric (I get {'universe': {'ric': '.IBBEU005C'}, 'status': {'code': 'TS.Interday.UserNotPermission.70112', 'message': 'User does not have permission for this universe.'}}

Could you send me the data result to know how to decode it properly ?

@mahjoub.faraj

You can use the API docs and /data/historical-pricing/v1 endpoint to get raw output.

1602138946326.png (12.6 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.