For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
37 14 15 18

Adjusted EQ Prices

Hi Refintiv Support,

I would like to download adjusted EQ Spot price history. Can you give me example of what the payload will look like? Basically, where to add the "IsAdjusted" boolean field.

Regards,

josa
dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssjava
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
37 14 15 18

Thanks @zoya.farberov.

I found out from one of your SME that the field is: "Adjustment Value - Capital Change".

Please close this ticket.

Thanks,

josa

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @josa,

Please review this previous discussion thread.

Does this help to answer your question?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
37 14 15 18

Thanks @zoya.farberov.

How will I get the split factor then?

josa

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @josa,

This is an excellent question. I have just reviewed the spec for PriceHistory template and I do not see split factor listed.

That does not mean that this content is not available.

This forum is intended for developers and targets general questions and discussions centered around the usage of Refinitiv APIs, the majority of the members are developers working with Refinitiv APIs, the moderators are API experts, so this audience will not have in-depth expertise in various areas of Refinitiv content.

As a developer, there is a quick way to review all the fields that are available, via "List all fields request and via Content Guide, please see this discussion thread for the discussion of these two ways (this is what I just did for your question)

As a customer, if you do not see the content you are looking for in the reference, the best action is to open a content inquiry via Refinitiv Content Helpdesk Online and to provide all the details of the content you are looking for, so it can be assigned to the appropriate content expert team within Refinitiv.

I hope this answer helps

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.