Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
4 0 1 2

No data available for the requested date range

I am trying to get data using this code, but there are some RIC returns with value but no value for the date range.

I checked my RIC and only HWAG.DE is change to ECVG.DE; MLMRE.EUA doesnt have any information.

SCAA.OL is the right RIC code?

I dont know the reason why? I hope I can get some help how to solve this.

Thank you so much

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
1609838645134.png (37.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@hant764

Content questions such as this one are best directed to Refinitiv Helpdesk. The moderators on this forum do not have deep expertise in all types of content available through Eikon.

To answer your question,

1. Ramirent Oyj (RAMIR.HE^L19, RAMIFn.BCU etc.) was acquired in Dec 2019 by a private company named Loxam SAS, and shares of Ramirent Oyj were delisted.
  2. EQT AB (EQTAB.ST) had an IPO and was listed in Sep 2019. This is why there's no price history for the stock prior to 24-Sep-2019.
  3. Scatec ASA (fka Scatec Solar, SCAA.ST) had a name and exchange ticker change effective 05-Jan-2021. The new RIC for the company's stock is SCATC.OL.
  4. CMTM.SCT is not a very liquid stock and it simply didn't have any trades between 13-Jul-2019 and 15-Jul-2019.
  5. MLMRE.EUA is a small (40m EUR) REIT. While it is listed on Euronext Access Paris, there's no trading in its stock.
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you so much for your support.

This is really helpful!

Upvote
5.8k 21 2 6

Hi @hant764,

May I ask: which Python API are you using?

If you are using the Eikon Python API, I would suggest using the CodeCreator app, an example of which I have screenshot bellow (looking into ''CMTM.SCT"):

For an authoritative answer to any Eikon product and content questions such as the correct RIC for any one instrument/company, the best resource is the Refinitiv Content Helpdesk.
This developer forum is dedicated to Refinitiv API specificities.
The Refinitiv Content Helpdesk can be reached:

- using the 'Contact Us' capability in your Eikon application.
- by calling the Helpdesk number in your country.
- or at https://my.refinitiv.com/

Providing that the data is available within Eikon, if you would like to replicate the same data retrieval to Eikon Data API, you may request the helpdesk to provide formula in Eikon Excel so you can easily transform that into an Eikon API call.

codecreatorcmtm.png (112.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Thank you so much for your support.

This is really helpful!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.