For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
33 9 13 31

Using Dot Net Core to login RTH "The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure"

Hi team,

I'm using .NET Core to login RTH with IP 164.57.211.94 (cannot access *.reuters.com due to ISP network limitation), not the .NET Framework. It prompted "The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure". Actually it will be OK if I use .NET Framework and add the ServicePointManager.ServerCertificateValidationCallback += (o, c, ch, er) => true;. But it does not work for .NET Core (e.g., https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38138952/bypass-invalid-ssl-certificate-in-net-core).

How to overcome this? As my main project is based on .NET Core.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
3.png (48.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Frederic,

.NET Core is not supported with RTH .NET SDK,

Please refer to previous discussion thread for more explanation and this previous discussion thread for a possible approach.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.