Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 1

Fetching NDA_RAW.Nda_d90_atm_iv_put

Hello, i'm wondering is it possible for me to get NDA_RAW.Nda_d90_atm_iv_put via any of your hosted web apis?

eikoneikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@b.thomas

You can use Historical Pricing endpoint on RDP (/data/historical-pricing/v1/views/interday-summaries/). Try for instance the RIC "AAPLATMIV.U" as the universe. In API Playground you'll see field named 90D_A_IM_P in the response, which returns the same data as NDA_RAW.Nda_d90_atm_iv_put used in RHistory function in Eikon Excel or in Eikon .NET APIs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

that is it! thanks a lot!

Upvotes
17k 80 39 63

Hi @b.thomas,

I believe you can access this data via the Timeseries tutorial using the Eikon .NET APIs for use in custom application.

icon clock
10 |1500

thanks @nick.zincone.1
But i'm talking about a simple http request without downloading and installing any software. I'm looking for an endpoint which i can found here in API playground.
Does there such way? Or Timeseries tutorial using the Eikon .NET APIs for use in custom application. is this the only way?

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @b.thomas

I would like to give you more information on top of @Alex Putkov.'s comment.

First, assuming that you have the required permission/account, if this is not the case, please contact your Refinitiv Customer Success Manager or Account Manager.

To make an API call to RDP - Historical Pricing endpoint, you will need to get token from the RDP with your account credentials.

In the subsequence API call, you have to provide token in the request header.

You can read this article to understand more about the concept and steps required.

Then, please visit apidocs.refinitiv.com and browse to the endpoint for sample requests.

ahs.jpg (334.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.