Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

CODEBK app: EVENT_TYPE result for

APP: CODEBK app

RIC: <MOAT.Z> <RSX.Z> <RSXJ.Z> <VNM.Z>

Could you advise me how to find the result of EVENT_TYPE (result would be "quote" or "trade" or blank) ?

I tried to find it on my own but I got an error code as below the screenshot. Please kindly assist.

I found the formula from below.

Examples > 02-Refinitiv Data platform Library > 1.1.0 Functions – Historical Pricing.ipyb sample formula

eikoneikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apicodebook
codebook.png (276.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @manari.osaki1

You have to execute the import syntax first before using the RDP Lib.

Then you can use the API:

ahs1.png (72.2 KiB)
ahs2.png (52.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 0 2

Hi @chavalit.jintamalit Thanks for your response.
Could you please teach me how to import the syntax ?

icon clock
10 |1500

@chavalit.jintamalit

What the client wants to know at the end, is if EVENT_TYPE's result shows both "Trade" and "Quote" for <MOAT.Z> <RSX.Z> <RSXJ.Z> <VNM.Z> or not.

Since the client is urgently asking for the answer, would it be possible for you to check on my behalf by any chance?

Based on my previous investigation, I have already found out suffix ".NB" instrument codes do not support "quote" result under EVENT_TYPE while suffix ".O" ".OQ" ".N" support both "quote" and "trade" under EVENT_TYPE.

Hi @manari.osaki1

You can execute the code in the cell in the first picture of my answer.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.