For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 2

I need to know in which format I should pass “from” and “to” currencies to “IdentifierList”. Could you please tell me where I can find those list of contants?

I am using Latest APIs of Refinitiv, and trying to implement “EndOfDayPricingExtractionRequest” first in .NET, then I will convert that into MS Flow(Power Automate) and update my database daily with the latest exchange rates of my required currencies.

I have having a challenge in understanding IdentifierList property of “EndOfDayPricingExtractionRequest”

I need to know in which format I should pass “from” and “to” currencies to “IdentifierList”.

Could you please tell me where I can find those list of contants?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.2k 246 52 72

@jose.uy0

You can refer to the REST API Reference Tree for more information regarding EndOfDayPricingExtractionRequest.

1630558475894.png

I don't think you can pass “from” and “to” currencies to “IdentifierList”.

1630558811874.png

1630558475894.png (45.9 KiB)
1630558811874.png (36.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi. Got a follow ip thank you

I need exchange rates of followings

From USD to SGD

From USD to Ringit

From USD to Peso

Where I can get these parameters list ?

How can I accomplish that?

@jose.uy0

You can contact the DSS support team directly via MyRefinitiv to verify if there are any report templates or searches that can provide the exchange rates.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.