Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
336 0 1 2

I what to know how can I get the Earning Season-like filter on the Eikon API.

I what to know how can I get the Earning Season-like filter on the Eikon API. I want to have the name of the company's that are releasing the earning on a given day.

eikoneikon-data-apiworkspacerefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspace-data-apiscreenercalendar
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
336 0 1 2

the correct ansour would be:

df, e = ek.get_data("SCREEN(U(IN(Equity(active,public,primary))/*UNV:Public*/),TR.ExpectedReportDate(Period=FQ1)<"+d1.strftime('%Y%m%d')+"/*dt:Date*/,TR.ExpectedReportDate(Period=FQ1)>="+d0.strftime('%Y%m%d')+"/*dt:Date*/)",['''TR.CommonName;
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@pedro.alexandre Thanks so much for taking the time to post the solution back here so the whole community can benefit - the last bit was missing from the end and also d0 and d1 designations - so i just added those here:

d1 = datetime(2021,12,1)
d0 = datetime(2021,8,1)
df, e = ek.get_data("SCREEN(U(IN(Equity(active,public,primary))/*UNV:Public*/),TR.ExpectedReportDate(Period=FQ1)<"+d1.strftime('%Y%m%d')+"/*dt:Date*/,TR.ExpectedReportDate(Period=FQ1)>="+d0.strftime('%Y%m%d')+"/*dt:Date*/)",['TR.CommonName,TR.ExpectedReportDate(Period=FQ1)'])
df

1636550048943.png

Once again, thanks,

1636550048943.png (182.1 KiB)
Upvotes
6.5k 21 3 6

Hi @pedro.alexandre ,

To find the field names of items such as company names, please use the Data Item Browser as outlined in this video:

https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/video-catalog/data-item-browser

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.