For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
54 5 5 9

Status code 415

I'm getting this code and I don't see it listed at the reference. Could you please provide its specific meaning?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssstatus
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
54 5 5 9

Thanks @Rick Weyrauch

This is a x-request-execution-correlation-id:

'f82064f7-600e-4951-b6d0-c1b11b9692b7'

Edit: I located the origin of the issue. The informative message packed at the response object did make sense; I was passing the wrong header to the request and thus the request was indeed malformed. Just FYI, this error status code can be cause for a missing or wrong specified content-type at the headers.

Regards.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.1k 5 3 5

You can get a full list of all possible HTTP Status Codes here

You should be receiving a body with an error message telling you why you are receiving a "415 Unsupported Media Type".

Under the OData spec, not all MIME types are supported, but I will have to check on what we publish past referencing the OData Spec.

Your reply should also contain a X-Request-Execution-Correlation-Id HTTP header. This is your "call receipt" and can be used to ask "What happened on this specific call?" type questions. If you can provide me that id, I can look up your specific request.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.