question

Upvotes
Accepted
15 2 6 11

How to determine the phase of an instrument

Using our current data-feed we get the phase of an instrument as a string like "TRAD" or "LIVE".

How is this returned from the RRTO data-feed?

I can see the following:

FieldEntry fid="8927" name="INST_PHASE" dataType="Enum" value="11"

Is this the same field? and what enum should I check?

refinitiv-realtime-optimised
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @manjinder.singh ,

If you current data feed is also Elektron consolidated, just via different connectivity/infrastructure option, then the fields you currently use to consume content will still be the same fields to use, as the content populated is defined by venue populating the content, independent of the connectivity option.

For the details on specific field, especially as different venues/exchanges can populate the same field slightly differently, and you may wish to review the spec for this specific venue, please refer to Data Model Discovery -> search INST_PHASE:

instphase.gif

This information in the field will also depend on the venue/exchange, and that creates additional considerations, and a couple of other fields may be relevant, you may find this previous discussion thread helpful to review.

You may also wish to refer to Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content directly for an in-depth consultation on this specific content with Refinitiv content experts.

instphase.gif (325.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you so much Zoya! Wonderful! This is what I am looking for.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.