question

Upvotes
Accepted
31 4 7 9

How can I view historical alerts in Eikon Messenger?

Hi, my alerts in Eikon messenger seem to be disappearing once I have read them. Is there a way to keep and view historical alerts?

I am unable to retrieve older alerts in Messenger (see attached).

Thanks. Vini2022-01-14-1.png

eikonmessenger
2022-01-14-1.png (248.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Vini

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
884 4 2 8

Hi @Vini ,

By design the chat room history is stored up to 90 days and way past that it gets automatically deleted. If the objective is to view past alerts/notification coming from the "Alerts app" the I would advise to view it directly on the Alerts app itself by going to the "View History" tab.

To view this click the "Bell"(Alerts) icon > Manage Alerts > View History

Everything is stored there(all triggered alerts). You even have the option to filter the alerts.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks @Shadab Hussain. So as I understand, there is no way of looking at alerts history in messenger? Objective was to keep it in messenger for our customers who are using our app hosted on Eikon.

Hi @Vini,

Sorry, yes you can't check history beyond 90 days, for more information please contact the Eikon support team directly via MyRefiniv and ask for the help.

Thanks @Shadab Hussain. Actually the issue is I don't see history at all in messenger for alerts. They disappear once read and then unable to retrieve them. Will write to MyRefinitiv for further help. Thanks much!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.