question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

Discrepancy between Worldcheck Premium data specifications and CSV file

Hello,

I am downloading the daily Worldcheck premium files from this URL (https://www.world-check.com/portal/Downloads/premium-world-check-day.csv) but I miss following fields (DOBS, IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS, CITIZENSHIP, PEP ROLES, PEP STATUS) that were present in the file specifications described here (https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-data-file/downloads).

Which format should I trust and use?

Thanks for your help

David

world-check-data-fileworld-check-datafile
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

emailed the contact point for Screening (World-Check Data File) to help answering this question

@david.hocquaux

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

hi @david.hocquaux ,

Please find an answer from the team below.

It appears this is a new user of World-Check Data File and they haven’t yet logged into the WCOL UI application and included those fields in their download. Here are the steps they should take:

1. Login to WCOL frontend: World-Check Login
  2. Open the ‘Configure World-Check Premium Data File’ window
  3. They will see fields that are not included in a user’s download by default. Select any/all of these fields for inclusion and click ‘SAVE SETTINGS’
  4. Fields will now be included automatically in all future downloads

A couple of items to note – we added another new field that is not selected by default, called Special Interest Categories. The user can include this field as well if they wish, but not all information has been populated yet to this newly structured field that will contain adverse media categories from our special interest taxonomy of 68 financial civil and crime categories. We hope to have this field fully populated by mid-year.

1644205769025.png

1644205769025.png (93.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

I did it and it worked.

Thanks for your answer.

David

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.