question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 2

unit conversion not working

Need some help with this syntax. unitconversion is not working.

The value above for valueEndDate of 3/1/2022 is supposed to be $134.45 OR 320.12 * .042 = 134.45. Please advise.

rdms1.png

eikon-data-api
rdms1.png (10.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Salman.Khoja ,

Moving your question to RDMS API forum, to ensure visibility to the intended developer audience and API experts

@Salman.Khoja

I have removed the API Key from the picture but the API Key was exposed to the public for a while.

Please deactivate it.

Hi @Salman.Khoja,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @Salman.Khoja,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
79.1k 250 52 74

@Salman.Khoja

I checked with the RDMS team and found that the UnitConversion parameter isn't a valid parameter for the /v1/CurveValues/Aggregated REST API Endpoint.

There is a UnitConversion parameter available on the RDMS Excel Add-In if this would be useful to the user.

I also checked this parameter on the RDMS API Swagger. This parameter doesn't appear on the Swagger.

If you have any further questions, please contact the Refinitiv Data Management Solution (RDMS) support team directly via MyRefinitiv.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
17.3k 82 39 63

Hi @Salman.Khoja

Can you provide more detail? What API are you using? The above is not the Eikon Data API. Please provide a full code segment.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 2 2

here is the users JSON input. the URL says RDMS so i am assuming it is the RDMS API.

1647463188425.png

1647463188425.png (9.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
79.1k 250 52 74

@Salman.Khoja

You are correct. The UnitConversion parameter doesn't work.

I will contact the RDMS team to verify what the problem is.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.