Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 2

Data retrieval is not unique

Dear all,

May I kindly ask for you help?

I am using the following formula to retrieve equity assets of a single perm ID(5000030092):

=TR($B$4,"TR.TotalEquityAssets","Curn=USD SDate=2021-12-31 CH=Fd",$C$3)

The formula specifies the date, but the resulting output is a column of numbers, not a unique number..

Could you please tell me why and how I should modify the formula to retrive only one number for a given date?

Thanks in advance for your help!

eikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonformula-builder
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @eikon2 ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@eikon2

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@eikon2

TR.TotalEquityAssets represents the total value of equity holdings for an investor. Therefore, it contains multiple values for investors.

92452-1.png

You can use the TR.TotalEquityAssets.investorpermid field to get the associated Investor Perm Ids.

If this doesn't help, you can contact the Eikon support team directly via MyRefinitiv to verify the data in this field or ask for another field that can provide the required data.

92452-1.png (53.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.